Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Award-Winning Letting Agency Opens in Balham

The UK’s largest letting agency , Martin & Co has just opened the doors of its latest branch, in Balham. Situated in Balham Hill, the award-winning agency offers a dedicated letting service for landlords and tenants, and is set to take property lettings to the next level in the Balham area, according to the new franchise owner, Naveed Salim.

Naveed, with a degree in economics and a strong background in a progressive retail environment where customer service was king, approached Martin & Co as he had been impressed with their system-driven approach to lettings .

“The Martin & Co franchise is precisely the right vehicle for me to deliver the level of service I would expect to receive myself. Indeed, the exceptional training, systems and support the company provides gives me a flying head start”, he said, “it also fits well with my long-term aim to develop a respected business that will be an asset for my family in the future – so I’m in it for the long run!” says Naveed


Contact:
For further information about Martin & Co nationally please contact Marketing Manager Jayne Codling 01202 405543 or email jayne.codling@martinco.com

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Real Estate Available by realestatesavailable.blogspot.com 2008

Back to TOP